Thursday, August 9, 2012

Astra's Stables

With every hunter comes a stable full of beasts. Now a day, hunters are granted with getting twenty five stable slots. I’m quite happy with this major change as I (and Astra) hated to release pets. Back when I first began to play, we only had three stable slots to contend with, and one of those was normally reserved for taking on a wild beast to learn more advanced skills for your pet. We then were granted two more slots, which I was quite happy about, and eventually all five could be used for a permanent resident since we no longer had to take up a pet to train for skills. Pets finally got skill trees! Then, around the final days of Wrath, we were given a total of twenty five stable slots. I was squealing with joy! It was time to let the taming epidemic begin!

There has always been a mix of pets in Astra’s stables. Some were picked up after long enduring hunts, while others where whim tames that were grabbed for buffs. Despite the vast amount of pets, I can honestly say I recall every beast I have tamed. Each has made an impact, no matter how small.

Astra’s Current Stable: Listed in Groups

Group 1:  those who I couldn’t release, and have become an important part of Astra. These few have no chance of being released.

Rak’shiri

Deimos

Amicus aka Cliff

Loque’Nahak


Group 2:  This group is very important to me. There is very little chance these would be released. A couple may get skin upgrades in the future, but I can’t afford to lose them as a whole.

Chrommagus

Nuramoc

Skoll

---

Terrorpene

Magria

Zul


Group 3: There is still a bond, but it needs to strengthen. These few I’m working on building back up a bond with.

Deth’tilic

Xaxas

Atha

Saltare


Group 4: These few are around as I try to rekindle or create a connection with. If they must, they can be released into the wild.
Nidhogg
Astus

Madexx

No comments:

Post a Comment