Monday, August 6, 2012

That First Step

Welcome Readers, to Astratia's Hunt

Being new to the Blogging community, you will have to excuse my poor self-introductory. I wanted to write a blog about the many events that have occurred in the online game "World of Warcraft". Specifically, of my main character played in the game that has grown into a persona of her own. Inspired by the community at Petopia, I’ve decided to script this blog about my Night Elf Huntress, Astratia and her companion beasts, as well as different adventures had throughout the game.

I’ve always wanted to express myself about her adventures, and connections shared with her companions, and have only done so minimally over the years of playing. There are few people who share the same interest that I could express to openly (without spamming threads on forums Haha). So, I wish to document them, remember them, and hopefully entertain others that play the game here in my own blog.

I hope some of the reads here will be entertaining for you, and hope you enjoy some of Astratia's adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment